A MESSAGE FOR SIVATEL GUESTS:
The world, as we knew it, had been fundamentally changed by COVID-19. Sivatel Bangkok Hotel developed new work procedures and mandatory training in an effort to ensure safety for our guests and associates.
SAFE STAY at SIVATEL
We are committed to providing a healthy and welcoming environment for all our guests. Our hotel management and teams are taking stringent measures to maintain the highest standards of hygiene at all times.
- Temperature check for all guests, staff, suppliers, and vendors, daily
- Health and Travel Declaration Forms for all check-in guests
- Use the contactless system, e-registration, and e-payment
- Hand sanitizers in the hotel's public areas and dining outlets
- Constant environmental disinfection in public areas (lobby, restaurants, elevator control panels and other public facilities), as well as all entrance and working stations
- Increase in frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all operating facilities, guest rooms, and including air-conditioning filter
- All Associates to wear masks when on duty
- Reinforce associates' hygiene practices to maintain good personal and environmental hygiene at all times
Sivatel Bangkok offers guests additional peace of mind when making bookings:
- Sivatel Bangkok will allow the amendment of pre-paid reservations to alternative dates of stay through until the end of 30 June 2021.
- Current promotions and all other rate plans remain flexible to ensure you can book with confidence.
For those who are not committed or able to travel, please take good care of yourself and follow the authorities' guidelines in your respective countries. We are thinking of you, and we remain here at your service. The teams at Sivatel Bangkok are working on developing our new products and services to impress you whenever you return. We are in this together – and we will get through this together.
Chief Executive Officer
Sivatel Bangkok Hotel